CFO as a Service – financial expertise for scale-ups
Finance is not the core expertise of most businesses, but finance-related decisions can be the reason they succeed or fail. From day-to-day financial management to long-term strategy, having the support of an experienced Chartered Accountant will help you transform your operating model, processes, and organisation. This continuous service is based on the size of your company and delivers proactive oversight, review, and recommendations. We work with hundreds of Irish SMEs, meaning we know what works and have our ear to the ground.
Part-time financial controller
An outsourced CFO service helps you increase the value of your business. Your senior leadership team can access the financial clarity it needs as the business scales, with a mix of hands-on management, consultancy, and strategic thinking. The return on investment is significant, as you can free up the cost of hiring a full-time financial controller while still benefitting from the input of an experienced accountant and business advisor.
Some of our clients
“Clients that have opted for an outsourced CFO are making big savings by factoring financial data into decision-making. At the same time, we are identifying opportunities that are significantly improving revenue streams.”Rory FineganFounder & CEO
Outsourced CFO & Advisory Service
Add crucial finance-related skills and experience without the cost of hiring new team members. Our CFO service is based on your company turnover and will help you improve your bottom line, as our numerous clients have already discovered.
Support from a CFO can be combined with your accounting and bookkeeping package. Depending on your needs, your CFO may be involved with:
- Oversight of the management accountant
- Business and financial planning
- KPIs and customised reporting/data visualisation
- Xero best-practice and identifying skills gaps
- Advice about resourcing and staff structure
- Recommendations around tax planning
- Operational analysis
- Budgeting and budget variance analysis
- Advice about digitalisation and process optimisation
- Shareholder management
- Identifying supports and funding opportunities
- Attending review meetings and setting action points
- Insights into best practice and market trends
- Introductions (Enterprise Ireland, Local Enterprise Office, consultants, experts, etc.)
We can help you with: Growth strategy | Financial restructuring | Shareholder management | Raising funding and investment | Optimising processes